It was just last night that Derrick asked me "What is a blog anyway?"
But because a blog is just too hard to explain
I chose the easy way out and said, "I don't know."
I know... lazy huh?
Well, I'VE BEEN INSPIRED! After just logging on to my friend Keri's blog (& Susan's & Linda's & Sarah's, etc....) I new I had to try my hand at this! And I have to say I'm excited to be a BLOGGER!
Bare with me as I back up & hit a few of the Hodson Happenings in the last few months...


3 comments:
Jan-
I am so happy that you have become a "blogger". I can't wait to see what you do--you are so creative.
I think you're wonderful.
Keri
here is an easy way to explain it to dad...a blog is a journal entry for..everyone to see! haha
Good inspiration, I say! Welcome to the blogging world!
Post a Comment