Hi Jan. It was so fun hearing from you. I was actually adding a new post when you left your comment last night, what are you doing up so late? Isn't this whole blogging world fun? Time HAS flown by so fast, it makes me feel so old. As far as the not aging thing, it has been too long since you've seen me, I am definitely aging and I. HATE. IT. What are we gonna do though.
3 comments:
Hi Jan. It was so fun hearing from you. I was actually adding a new post when you left your comment last night, what are you doing up so late? Isn't this whole blogging world fun? Time HAS flown by so fast, it makes me feel so old. As far as the not aging thing, it has been too long since you've seen me, I am definitely aging and I. HATE. IT. What are we gonna do though.
oh jan. i am so jealous. take me with you next time. did you get shaved ice? love you!!
-ashley
those pictures are beautiful!
i love the last one of you two... so romantic.
Post a Comment