
I can't remember when I've been so excited to go on vacation! I feel like that lady on the commercial waiting for Mervyns to open...standing at the door saying "open, open, open". Maybe it's because D & I will have ALL of our kids with us or maybe it's because I (foolishly) planned this thing at the end of summer & am tired of the wait! But whatever the reason, I am so excited!
While on vaca I plan to:
1. Stay up late... sleep in late
2. Eat out for every meal (except breakfast where I'll provide a nourishing assortment of cold cereals). I'll probably cook on Sunday ;)
3. Knit something FABULOUS!
4. Go for walks.... at least to the beach & back.... maybe I'll carry a chair or towel or something to help get my heart rate up.
5. Get a massage & facial.
6. Start book one of the "Twilight" series. Chels says they are THE BEST BOOKS EVER!
7. Do stuff my kids want to do: e.g. zip-line, snorkeling, jungle exploration (the boys want to hunt for lizards & stuff...ew), etc.
8. Take lots of pics! Will post those when I get back.
9. Watch the sunset every night.... and finally,
10. LOVE, lauph & giggle & totally ENJOY being with the fam!!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Worth the wait....
Posted by email and phone numbers at 9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
im SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!! i cant wait to stay up late with you and bug you all night! hahaha..and i KNOW you will not be carrying a lawn chair..you'll probably make me do it..hahahaha..and yes..you probably will knit something fabulous, but to be honest, if you read the twilight books, you wont have time to do anything cause you'll be so absorbed in the book!wooo wooooooo im soooo stoked! alooohhhhaaaaaa..best excuse to go to hawaii..FAMILY PICTURES
I am so jealous! I have Hawaii on my mind on a daily basis these days! :) Have a wonderful time and if you by chance see a handsome young missionary that you know, please give him a hug from his mom. Yes Jan, you do need to read the Twilight series. They are great! Have fun and be safe!!
Hi Jan,
I found your blog!! It is great and will be fun to hear about your family affairs! Hope you guys have a great time in Hawaii. There's no place better than being with your whole family in Hawaii!! We just did that in March. We need to go up to UT and visit Sister Armstrong sometime!! Aloha......
honestly..
i can not believe that you havent read those books yet!!!
you are crazy.
and definitely missing out.
im super excited for you to read them.
ooh man.
:]
xo
Oh Jan!
Sleep, eat, tan. Sleep, eat knit. Sleep, eat, nap, eat again.
It's a tough world but I know you can do it! haha
Have tons of fun! I miss you. I feel like I haven't seen you forever!
Janae'
i didn't know you had a blog.. fun! we miss you guys in the cg ward!
Post a Comment