




I just couldnt resist sharing these... I thought they were hysterical & I must admit to feeling like this sometimes during the holiday season!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Bah Hum-bug
Posted by email and phone numbers at 1:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
i like the top santa..he looks like he is still having fun with those screaming brats!..the bottom one..a little chester molesterish.
these pictures made me lol ... oh, such precious memories!
I have a few of AShley like that! I will have to scan them in and post them!
haha, so funny. my mom has pictures of us kids on santas lap from every year! their fun to look back at. The santa in the third picture is really sketchy! lol, yikes.
I think all the Santa's look scarey..no wonder all the kiddos scream! Have you got your decorations all up yet? I'm still working on my tree..I need my lunch therapy session...Tues.????
Chester Molesterish...ha ha
You'd think the man who brings the gifts would bring out a little more glee in the kids!
Post a Comment