today i stomped my foot. like a 5 year old spoiled little girl, i totally stomped my foot. it kind of caught me off guard & i was a little embarrased.
i won't say why i did it. i'm just going to try to not do it again.
;)
Monday, July 20, 2009
what...am I 5?
Posted by email and phone numbers at 12:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
well now i'm dying to know why- now you're a tease like a 13 year old girl!
haha I love this.
hahaha i thought it was kinda cute. sometimes, when i throw a fit, i stomp BOTH feet. lol..then aaron laughs at me, which gets me laughing, and its all good.
-can i just say, (besides the blog about tanner's farewell) you haven't blogged in over a month, and with all the fun things you have to blog about, you blog about stomping your foot! hahaha
Come, Come now. You'll feel much better with it all off your chest. So. Do tell.
I am so glad to know I am not the only foot stomper. (I usually add a growl too.)
I wish I was there to see it!
Keep Stompin Granie Janie
i might be guilty of a couple of anger induced foot stomps. but i'm with janae, we need all the details in order to know if it was really justified. :)
and, i'm pretty much going to have to hear linda growl...
Ha! That totally caught me off guard and I laughed out loud!
Post a Comment