i have great friends! it was friend linda's birthday so a very good reason to "do lunch"! i had the best time! we laughed... & giggled... & shared! thanks linda for giving in to yet another bday & giving us all a reason to "do lunch"! (wish i had brought my camera)
gotta brag: i CANNOT believe that my darling grandbaby is 7 months old already! thanks to chels & her cute pics, i have a few to share... enjoy his
cute-ness . . .




i love this baby!!!!!
Monday, May 17, 2010
let's do lunch...
Posted by email and phone numbers at 11:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I can't believe he is 7 months! He is absolutely darling!!!! What a heart melter!
Thanks again for lunch yesterday. It was so much fun. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time...& I don't even mind getting older, as long as we keep having birthday lunches it's OK with me.
What a cute little guy!! I can't wait to be a grandma... well, i can wait, but i do think it will be fun.
Lunch was great! We need to plan the next one!
he is a doll... did hunter look like him? i think he looks like hunter a little bit. i'm so glad you are blogging again!!
i love him. SO CUTE! i love that you're blogging,too.
Post a Comment