Monday, October 13, 2008

Bridal Shower for Katie

I must be getting old. To be having one of my Y.W. getting married makes me feel a little dated. But only for a minute! ;)

What a fun shower...fun family, fun friends, fun food & really fun gifts! That Katie is gonna COOK! wink, wink




A few of her guests... what a great group of ladies we have in our ward!






And of course great family & friends!





Could an old YW president be any prouder?

4 comments:

Chels Allred said...

cute

suzanne said...

so sorry that i missed the shower. but even MORE sorry that i have no good reason. i'm glad there was a good turn out.

Samantha Carrillo said...

HAHA! i love that last picture...its perfect really!

Janae' said...

Oh my! I think I left way too early! It was fun. You are a great YW/Oldwoman (me) friend!

Janae'