Sunday, October 5, 2008

I've been tagged

8 TV Shows I Like to watch:

Friends re-runs
Dancing with the stars
Dr. Phil
Oprah (sometimes)
Everybody loves Raymond
So you think you can dance
American Idol
The Today show

8 Restaurants I like to eat at:

Bleu
Flemings
Cafe Rio
Viva Mercados
Einsteins
Olive Garden
Carrabas
Sweet Tomatoes

8 Things that happened today:

Unpacked all the boxes in my kitchen
Watched conference
cooked Sunday dinner for my family in my newly organized kitchen
Lauphed at D for being so excited about the snow
Watched conference again (wasnt it GREAT)
Read my Dad's life history to D
Called my Mom
Gave a very smelly dog a bath
Texted Tanner

8 Things I am looking forward too

Primary Presenation
Book of Mormon history tour/cruise
Finishing my dress
For D's 3 years to be up
Spending time with my Dad
Being a grandma...someday?
Not having any more candidate comercials (they are the WORST)
Starting a new project

8 Things on my wish list:

A grandchild? wink, wink
A fabulous trip alone with D
A Girls trip
Desire to do cardio-eeek, hate cardio
Cook at home more (it's so hard with all these fab rest around here)
The BEST for my friends
That winter would never come (totally don't like the cold)
To be more productive

8 People to tag:

Chels
Kelly
JoEllen
Littany
Stacie
Lindsay
Brittney
Megan

It's fun-just do it!

2 comments:

suzanne said...

if you invite me on your girls trip, i will bring all of the seasons of friends! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Aunt Jan - I love your blog! I have one too: www.thefluckigerfamily.blogspot.com.
I'm with you on the winter thing...I wish it would never come. TX winters aren't even very harsh, but after last one I'm ready to go back to FL! Maybe I'll see you soon! Love ya, Sarah!