Friday, February 6, 2009

another year older

I had a wonderful birthday day yesterday.... non-eventful but still wonderful! I got to sleep in (yea!). Then I met Chels for lunch at Olive Garden (soup & salad & breadsticks) where she gave me the cutest Brighton neclace & earings. Then I headed over to Vintage Salon where Chels gave me a great cut & color (soooo needed that!). THANKS CHELS!! Love you!
Could hardly wait for D to get home... which when he did spoiled me with fun stuff (he is so good in the gift giving dept.)! One of my favorite things was a beautiful CTR ring which I love & am wearing right now. After that D & I ... just the two of us ... went to dinner. Flemmings. It was declicious of course! When we got home my boys spoiled me some more with more gifts; candles, potpouri & new earphones for the piano! (Casey gave me those... I think because he needed them for when he comes over to practice!! ;) Thanks boys - I love you!

Add to that, all the phone calls, emails, visits, texts, e-cards & gifts from friends & family & it was quite wonderful!

Thanks all for making my birthday such a special day!

8 comments:

suzanne said...

happy birthday! sounds like it was great... i love hair days, they really are the best days ever.

Chels Allred said...

yay for birthdays!! funny about the earphones!

Grama Linda said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! (I am sorry I am a day late) It sounds like you had a wonderful, fun-filled, delightful birthday...
We Love You!

Chels Allred said...

btw..im really curious about this ctr ring! i bet its to die for

Janae' said...

Happy Birthday..a little late!

I'm with Chels. I'm thinking the CTR ring is a little more "blinged out" than the picture on your blog. Just a guess though!

Hope you had a great day! Love you!

Janae'

Kathy's Boys said...

Happy Birthday Jan!

Allison Barnes said...

Happy late b-day! Sounds like a fun day!!

Elder Jake Zebe said...

Happy Belated Birthday! What a fun day you had!