Monday, February 9, 2009

My new FAVORITE restaurant


I was introduced last Friday to Brio Tuscan Grill restaurant & it INSTANTLY became my new most favorite place to eat!! It's in the Town Square Mall (I had never been there either) & is just yummy! My favorite thing is the artichoke & spinach dip & the butternut squash soup. And the cracker bread..... so any time anyone's up for lunch there, call me & I'll move anything on my schedule to go! ;)

9 comments:

Allison Barnes said...

yum! John and I went there for lunch one day last spring and sat outside... it was wonderful. I can't remember what i got , but I know i liked it! I am up for going anytime too! I love some of the stores there too!

Chels Allred said...

yum yum YUM

Alli Waldron said...

I love this place! You have to try the bruschetta sampler - it's the best.

Janae' said...

Oh "Brio"ng it on...haha or something like that. I love that place. I can never remember my favorite until I look at the menu. But I get it every time. Let's go! yum yum

Stacie said...

Mmmm, my favorite is the salmon cakes!


YUMMY YUMMY!

suzanne said...

i LOVE brio... especially the complimentary crackers at the beginning. i don't even need dinner, just those. the only problem... they have pepsi products.

susan bunker said...

it sounds like we all want to go for lunch! i'm there! call me! call me!

Kathy's Boys said...

The spaghetti and meatballs is the best ever! Let's do
lunch fo sho. All the girls!

Chels Allred said...

ok mom...everyone im sure is bummed that you are such a slow blogger. what else do you have to do? come on.