...and to D!! We are so so excited to announce that our daughter Chelsea & her husband Aaron are going to have a baby! YEA!! I know, I'm way too young to be a grandma ;) but I couldnt be happier!
Here's her first ultrasound. Looks like a "ginger" baby to me!!! I think it's beautiful!
Monday, March 9, 2009
Congratulations to me!!!
Posted by email and phone numbers at 10:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
You're going to be such a fun grandma Jan!! Yay for you!
Congrats!!
Fabulous! Candy K will have lots of advice for you I'm sure!
So exciting! You will be such an adorable grandma... and yes, way too young! :)
yay!! granny janny! haha. only..7 more months to go! hhaa
How exciting!!! It's ALL TRUE, everything you've ever heard about being a grandma...it is the best. You better get your yarn out!
Congrats Jan!! Those'll be the luckiest grandkids ever! =)
IT IS THE BEST! I'm excited for you!
you will for sure be the hottest grandma! second to my own mother of course ;) you are awesome! i love you
Post a Comment