Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Caught up


I resisted... I really did for a long time resisted reading the "Twilight" series. I watched the movie... bad acting & all but found that I was intriqued by the story line & at the urging of Chels, I decided to read the first one. I embarrassed to admitt how much I've liked reading them...& how much time away from more important things I'm spending. Silly really! I promised myself to get back to blogging - so much to share - it will take a bit to get it all down. Soon!

5 comments:

Allison Barnes said...

I am glad you are enjoying the books! It's totally normal to get sucked in and dropping everything else... Can't wait to hear what else has been going on in your life...

Chels Allred said...

You are an edward lover..admit it. haha. I got my hint to leave today when you picked up your book in the middle of our conversation. hahaha. but its ok. i understand how it goes when reading those.

Angeleah Bertoldo said...

You were so cute the other day reading it when i came over. Chelsea is the one who got me sucked into them too. haha, killer.

susan bunker said...

i remember! it is hard when the whole series is out when you begin, because there are a lot of pages to read! enjoy! you will miss it when you are finished.

Stacie said...

Enjoy!!!!