Friday, April 24, 2009

29 years

I'm not sure how I got so lucky... but I'm trying hard to live up to the blessing of having D as my husband!
(i crack up everytime i look at my wedding pics! LOVE the hat... you cant see it in this pic but it had a veil attatched at the back!)

We got to go to Hawaii for our 29th wedding anniversary.... can I just say that I think we should all just move there & live happily ever after? I LOVE being there & I love being with D! It was so relaxing & I had 5 full days of him all to myself! We didnt do much...stayed up watching movies, slept in, ate breakfast late, slept some more in our beachside cabana, ate ALOT, had too many pina coladas, ate some more, slept some more.... it was AMAZING!

The sunsets everynight were breathtaking!

View from our balcony where we watched conference on Sat & Sunday...not a bad way to take in conference!

view from the cabana we sequestered ourselves in everyday! Just enough of a breeze to keep us cool. It. was. fab.

I couldnt help myself.....I had to snap the pic....WHY? WHY? WHY? do men still wear speedos? It is truly commical to see! (I was secretly hoping he'd turn around so I could snap a front view too...maybe it's better he didnt ;) )

5 comments:

suzanne said...

happy anniversary!

and, SO glad speedo man didn't turn around.
WHAT. WAS. HE. THINKING!

joellen said...

Happy Anniversary to an awesome couple!


(saw a guy just like that on an elevator in hawaii, but we got the front view ... had to bite my cheeks not to laugh! HOW RUDE OF ME!!)

Chels Allred said...

sleep sleep sleep? sounds BORING! i bet you guys would have had WAY more fun if you tagged us along. hehe..that guy in the speedo is really sexy. I dont know what YOURE talking about. Gimmie some of that! maybe when Aaron is old and decreped, he'll wear a tacky speedo for me..
::HAPPY ANNIVERSARY::

Kathy's Boys said...

Glad you had a nice get away with your honey. There's nothing better than being in Hawaii. I would love to run away from it all and live there where everything is relaxed and not so hectic. Happy Anniversary.

Stacie said...

Woo hoo! I must admit, I use to pretend to play bride as a little girl only instead of a veil, I WORE A HAT!! Wonder where I got that from?