I ordered up this full-size cut-out of Tanner about 2 weeks ago & it came the other day.... LOVE IT! This will be the way we include Tanner in family photos of trips, weddings, births & family life. We got carried away on our "photo shoot" with our flat Tanner. Too much fun!
getting some fatherly advise
Casey showing how much he is missed
Lucy is lovin this!
helping out with dinner
Chels insisting that he eat (he was looking a little "flat" to her!)
Riley & Hunter claimed it was his week to do the dishes!
A little after-dinner entertainment
breakin' out in song
chilling with hunter
wrestling with riley
...and getting in a little workout!

just a typical sunday afternoon at the hodson's! (thanks aaron for your long arms!)
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Fun with "flat Tanner"
Posted by email and phone numbers at 3:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
that's so funny!!
That is hilarious! I was laughing out loud!
great pictures Jan ... just like a mom ... never want the nest empty!
Very Funny!
jan- hilarious! you all are way too creative! loved it!
That is too funny! I love it. Does he make house calls? My dishes are stacking up...
HILARIOUS!!!! You just wait until your kids put "flat Tanner" in your closet without you knowing it. I about peed my pants it scared me so bad! hehehe
Post a Comment