...just a little comic relief! We were all cracking up at D's dog Lola while he was brushing her. Too funny!
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
man & his dog
Posted by email and phone numbers at 1:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Hodson family: Derrick & Jan, Casey, Chelsea & Aaron Allred, Tanner, Riley, Hunter
...just a little comic relief! We were all cracking up at D's dog Lola while he was brushing her. Too funny!
Posted by email and phone numbers at 1:09 PM
5 comments:
lol, she cant get enough! so cute.
oh that was TOO FUNNY!! ticklish! was her tongue out? cute!! i love lil lola!
D's dog? Derrick has finally taken ownership of one of the dogs? It's about time he fesses up to loving those cute little guys!
fun video ... made me laugh out loud! I need "brushing lessons" from Derrick, my doggie hyperventilates!
I don't get it. I do that everytime Keith rubs my belly. Whats the big deal.
Haha! Just kidding. So Cute!
Post a Comment